Saturday, January 21, 2012
:(
Hello everyone! Happy cny! Its seems that i m not so happy! Been visiting the doctors like everyday recently. So irritating. Feeling dam down now. I have no idea why you mia?! Like seriously?! Why. Why dont tell me that you were so sick. Didnt you know if you dont tell me, i m even more worried. Stop making me worried. You say you want me to be dependent on you, but now i need you so badly. You mia. I dk nuts about how you feeling and stuff. Crying doesnt solve anything. But if you dont tell me anything, it really feels like you putting me through hell. I normally would jus heck care if ppl were to do that to me. But i never knew that you were so important to me till i become so worried. You dont allow me to travel to your place. Nevermind. At least dont mia. Even if you are sleeping. When you wake up can at least tell me?! Dont tell me you sleep 24 hrs right?! Seriously, i haven been sleeping well! Been think of you all day long, worried sick. No one has let me be so worried before. Can you stop doing this to me?! :(
0 Comments:

Post a Comment