Tuesday, January 3, 2012
strength
okay i m so sorry that i don't update often. But huan zhu ge ge is keeping me from updating.

i just realise what gave me strength from everything. i found its love. for example that time after my operation, i immediately sprung up of bed just to see the guy i love(during then). and after he left, all my energy left with him. the strength that i don't have in myself. i hardly fall sick when there is a guy that i love deeply i realise. hahahs! so funny. cause of the strength of love.

okay i may be bullshitting alittle, but few days back or rather yesterday's yesterday, after work, i have no voice at all. i can talk all night with you. i talk more to you then to anybody. i don't feel the pain in my throat or anything, i had more strength just to talk to you, cause of the limited time i spend with you. everyday i need to work, but every message you gave me, make me grin, and just gave me strength to work harder. i felt a sincerity where i didn't see in others. thou we didn't know each other for long, but i just had this good feeling about this. from the day we met, i felt its like God given present for Christmas. And yes we met on Christmas! and if not for my friends, we wont even meet. thank god i have this kind of friends. and i love them. i just feel a sense of security. you are not the best looking guy i ever met, but i maybe the most sincere guy. no guys will pick up little details about me like how you do. every little action that may not be significant to you, it is to me.

i m just naturally attracted to you, like how you are to me. But after knowing you, my fears of losing you is even more. cause i have said it before, i will treasure it more then ever, cause i never want to lose a guy like you.

actually i want to make this private, but doubt people will come check this blog, so was hoping you to see this. that's all.

i m happy that you came into my life, you took you time to find me again, the sincerity, i will never forget. the words you say is engrave in my heart, the action you did had already melted my harden heart, which didn't allow anyone to take it away. you just took my breathe away the way you look at me. i just want things to be slow and steady, clean and simple. i don't want any more complication, i had enough of it in the past. i just hope that you are just truthful and sincere about everything you do, like how sincere am i.

you are part of my life, engraved in my heart <3
0 Comments:

Post a Comment